OUHoops.com & Firefox

MsProudSooner

Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem with this website loading on Firefox. I started having some problems w/ FF in general last week. I got some advice on how to tweak FF to make it load faster and it helped everything but OUHoops. This morning, I opened FF and OUHoops is among 8 websites I open in tabbed browsing. All of them opened about 7 minutes ago - except OUHoops. It just sits there and churns. I opened an IE window and I can get to OUHoops just fine.

Any ideas?

I use Firebox, too. No problems so far and none lately that I've noticed.

We haven't changed anything on the site that would trigger any issues that I know of. Have you tried clearing your ouhoops.com cookies, cache and all that jazz?

Yes, I did all that one day last week. But, I had an update after I did that and then I was out of town all weekend. Maybe I'll try it again when I get home tonight.

I have never heard of this Firebox. Is it similar to FireFox?

:woot

Yes, it is. Firebox is a Firefox spin off. They burn wood to generate power to operate their servers, much like the old wood-burning steam engines on trains. I'm surprised you never heard about it? If you're interested, give me a toot and I'll 'splain it to you further. :ez-roll:

Ironically, this is the first time I've viewed this site on firefox -- safari's just started messing up for me. I haven't noticed any problems so far.

Yes, it is. Firebox is a Firefox spin off. They burn wood to generate power to operate their servers, much like the old wood-burning steam engines on trains. I'm surprised you never heard about it? If you're interested, give me a toot and I'll 'splain it to you further. :ez-roll:

Firebox is the virtual version of Firefox. I migrated from Firefox to Firebox and it works great. It doesn't take up any memory and it loads in a flash. I can't wait to get my Bloom box installed in my backyard.

Bloom Energy has built a refrigerator-sized box that can power your whole house. ... Google's boxes run on natural gas. eBay is also a customer — the company has five Bloom ..

I have firefox and no problems whatsoever.

On my work laptop, I use IE and I have problems with OUInsider which you describe you are having with Firefox. It's gotten to the point I hardly go to that site from work...

Back