Perry Ellis is claiming an OU offer

Sam

Reaction score
Big Surprise.
We just got to keep winning and let Coach Capel work his magic.

Oklahoma has offered Heights sophomore center Perry Ellis a scholarship, Heights coach Joe Auer said.

Other offers that Ellis has received include Kansas and Memphis.

Last edited:
Blake Griffin is Perry's favorite player. He is a huge fan. Capel has done a great job recruiting Ellis right in the Jayhawks backyard and OU is definitely going to be right in the picture when it comes time for him to make his decision. Needless to say, he's a big time talent.

Blake Griffin is Perry's favorite player. He is a huge fan. Capel has done a great job recruiting Ellis right in the Jayhawks backyard and OU is definitely going to be right in the picture when it comes time for him to make his decision. Needless to say, he's a big time talent.

That's great to hear. I'm sure Blake will be of great assistance to the coaching staff in trying to get Ellis to Norman. What a gigantic statement/coup it would be if Ellis shunned Kansas in lieu of Oklahoma!

Haven't heard too much about Ellis this summer. He is playing in the Boost Mobile game.

Perry Ellis Receives 4th Division I Scholarship Offer

KWCH by Eyewitness Sports

NEW YORK CITY, NY - Heights' 6'8 power forward Perry Ellis just got some great news while he's in New York for the ESPN Boost Mobile Elite 24 game: he's just received a scholarship offer from the University of Oklahoma.
The family got the call late Thursday night from Ellis' AAU coach Steve Young. This is now the 4th Division 1 scholarship offer that this 15 year old sophomore has received. The other are from Memphis, Kentucky and Kansas.
Perry will play in the Elite 24 game tonight at Rucker Park in New York City. The game will air on Saturday night at 7 on ESPNU.

by Eyewitness Sports

6'8" Heights High School Power Forward Perry Ellis received his 4th Division I scholarship offer Thursday evening. This one coming from the University of Oklahoma.

Perry has already received offers from Kansas, Memphis, and Kentucky. Ellis is just 15 years old.

See more details on Eyewitness Sports at 6 p.m.

I like that we are even being mentinoed with KU, Memphis and UK

I would have figured OU would have offered him alot earlier?????

Back