PF/Center prospects

DenverSooner

Reaction score
I know OU has a good shot at Terrence Jones but who else is OU recruiting at PF or C. It seems to me the Sooners need to sign 2 big guys to replace Pattillo and Wright (I know Pattillo is not around this season but he left after the recruiting for last year was over).

I suppose OU could theoretically go into next season with Allen, Gallon, Fitzgerald, Hardrick and one new guy but I would prefer OU to carry 6 bigs and 7 guards/wings.

I think the worse place you can get yourself is where OSU is. They allowed themselves to get so thin at Forward/Center that it is going to take another season if not two before they have proper depth.

I think everyone is getting ahead of themselves assuming gallon is coming back...im not so sure...you have to think worse case scenario incase he decides to leave...that means we have to sign atleast one talented big...if not that leaves us with allen, fitz, and hardick....unless allen improves possibly the only solid downlow play we may have is fitz....so I think jones is the most important guy to get here, hopefully we do

I really think we keep tiny for two.

i think everyone is getting ahead of themselves assuming gallon is coming back...im not so sure...you have to think worse case scenario incase he decides to leave...that means we have to sign atleast one talented big...if not that leaves us with allen, fitz, hardick, and honore....unless allen improves possibly the only solid downlow play we may have is fitz....so i think jones is the most important guy to get here, hopefully we do

ftfy

Back