Photoshop Help

I know somebody is bored enough up at work...help us out!

BUMP

This is the best I could do with Gerber but to be honest I only took about 15 minutes doing it..... so maybe someone could trump my effort.

gerberr.jpg

I'll admit I'm "old school" in my thinking (with good reason, I might add lol). But I'm not so sure Coach Capel will approve of being called an "American Gangster" on the Jay-Z poster.

Why not change it to "American Gamester," which is another take on that theme, without using a word some (especially Coach Capel) might find offensive? Just sayin'...

Great stuff so far, though!!!

I'll admit I'm "old school" in my thinking (with good reason, I might add lol). But I'm not so sure Coach Capel will approve of being called an "American Gangster" on the Jay-Z poster.

Why not change it to "American Gamester," which is another take on that theme, without using a word some (especially Coach Capel) might find offensive? Just sayin'...

Great stuff so far, though!!!

I agree completely, Ada. That's a simple change that will help to not step on any toes. The last thing we want is to offend anyone, or get the sign taken away by the YSSDs.

Yes I was going to suggest changing gangster to Hoopster, but I like Gamester even better.

Nice, KM! Feel free to hit the other three pics. Well done my Sooner friend!

A couple of things we need (and I apologize for being too photoshop-stupid to be able to contribute):

On the TMG poster that Hoopmaster made:

tmgo.jpg

1. Change Mighty Mouse to Mighty Mase
2. Make it "H-Town Hoops Presents" (TMG is very proud of his houston roots)
3. Add a couple of more villians besides Page (ex. Xavier Henry and Balbay from Texas)
4. somewhere on the lower left corner add:
THIS
MEANS
GREATNESS

with the TMG made with a different color/bolded to stand out

On the Jeff Capel Jay-Z poster that KM made:

jeffc.jpg

1. Move the OU advisory sticker to the left corner
2. Add back the Singles featuring from the original pic but change the first one to 1. Sooner Magic and the second one to Crock Boy

I realize that it is very time consuming, so I am hoping that those that know how to do it will split it up. These are going to make some really cool signs imo!

Oh, and get me a sandwich while you're at it guys.

And do my taxes.

And find me a job.

Any update on these ideas? The student section has been amazing. Beau would make my year though :) If there are trademark issues with Gerber, please risk a lawsuit, just keep my name out of it. Thanks in advance.

And if the student section needs Cardboard Jim Traber, you know where to find me...

And if the student section needs Cardboard Jim Traber, you know where to find me...
Cardboard Jim would be a great addition to Student Section . . .

Back