Pick the next commit (9/21 edition)

Who will be the next Oklahoma hoops commit?

• Total voters
I went with Lamb, but I really hope Jones commits tonight during capel's in home visit.

I went with Jones just because Henzo seems confident as far as were we stand with him

I went with Lamb because we are his next visit, I believe. I don't think we get another commit for weeks.

Please tell me that I did not miss something on Releford?

Rats...did not see that. Really liked our chances with him; however, sounds like we are still in on some pretty good prospects. Thanks for the heads up.

Terrence Jones or Doron Lamb seem like the most likely ones to commit.

I like what Henzo had to say about Jones, but I'm not sure about Lamb. Until he commits elsewhere, I still get a feeling he will be at OU. Of course, this was before Clark committed, so who knows where he stands now. I decided to go with Jones because of that.:)

I went with Lamb because we are in his top 4 like we were with Willie Warren, and Warren's spot will most likely be available after this year, plus he is visiting soon.

I would love a Lamb commit, but if Jones comes to OU I think I will freak out.

I went with Lamb because we are in his top 4 like we were with Willie Warren, and Warren's spot will most likely be available after this year, plus he is visiting soon.

I would love a Lamb commit, but if Jones comes to OU I think I will freak out.

Jones is Okay.:eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rZVHFkh2W0&feature=PlayList&p=64D69F617F6A8A99&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=51[/ame]

The kid can do it all on the court, just a flat out baller. He is my favorite player in this class, man I hope Capel can pull him in.

If I had to put these recruits in the order of most likely to least likely to be a Sooner, here's how I'd do it. See if guys agree or disagree.

1. Doron Lamb - upcoming vist, lists us in his final group of schools.
2. Ray McCullum - recent visit seemed to go well. Has OU history.
3. Terrance Jones - Capel seems to be doing all he can. Blake helps too.
4. Trey Zeigler - visited last Sat and doesn't have suitors like Duke/UNC after him.
5. Robert Goff - we need a big man and he is tall.
6. Tobias Harris - probably less likely with the Clark commit.
7. Josh Smith - who knows
8. Harrison Barnes - Cameron Clark will be our stud small forward. Barnes will probably fill that role at UNC or Duke. But it was nice of him to list OU among those schools.

how sweet would it be to get Barnes...? I have a good feeling about McCallum, I dont know anything special, but maybe just a hunch....

Terrence Jones out to the early lead. Will Doron close?

Lamb and Jones out in front. How about both of them then a Barnes commit in November. That would be so, so sick.

Wow could you imagine the matchup problems teams would have with us!

TMG
Clark
Barnes
Jones
Tiny

Lamb
Pledger
Davis
Fitz
Taylor
Honore
Allen
Hardrick
Willis

my optimism on recruiting is starting to wain again. I was on a high after the Clark commit and feel good about Lamb, but just not satisfied with the number of known recruits we're in on. I wish we knew more about backup plans.

Back