Play of the game....name it

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
There were so many. What was the play of the game iyo?

Mine: Willie's dagger from Austin BB Johnson land!

TMG's steal with 15 seconds to go. Sealed the game. It was HUGE because we didn't want to go to another OT with Tiny and WW fouled out.

Agree BigTime, that 3 was HUGE. A couple of big rebounds by Wright in OT, a nice steal by TMG to make up for the TO... a lot of big momentum plays but the 3 takes the cake IMO.

After we got the lead in OT, did they get any offensive rebounds? We seemed to rebound pretty well at that point. That was big, too.

don't forget that wicked rebound that Cade skied for:chestram2:

1. The TMG steal. Until that play, Utah had a chance, and they seemed to keep coming back every time we gave them a chance. This play sealed it.

2-3, tie. The three by Warren was critical in finally getting the OT lead. But, just when it looked like were going to squander it, Cade's rebound and free throws stopped Utah temporarily.

The 3 that gave us the lead is the play of the game. We never really looked back from that. Then our defense really shut them down to only 2 more free throws the rest of the game.

to me, the most decisive play was Cade missing the FT that would have made it a 2 possession game with about a minute left in reg.

best outcome play: i'm going like others with Willie's 3 and a close second with TMG's steal and FTs. starting to be a big, big TMG fan.

Back