Pledger and Fitz

OULad

Reaction score
I was really impressed by both of these guys. Gallon looked a little lost out there, but Pledger and Fitz are both good. I knew Pledger can shoot it, but i was also impressed on D with him. Fitz is going to be a very good 4 year player for us.

I was really impressed by both of these guys. Gallon looked a little lost out there, but Pledger and Fitz are both good. I knew Pledger can shoot it, but i was also impressed on D with him. Fitz is going to be a very good 4 year player for us.

Pledger can flat out shoot

I dont know how you keep that guy off the court, he can play on both ends. Cade played well but Pledger will pass him off the bench if he keeps playing like this.

I'm not sure where Pledger fits, but he needs to play. I'm thinking he passes up Crocker in the starting lineup and the team goes with three guards with Fitz and Gallon underneath.

I'm not sure where Pledger fits, but he needs to play. I'm thinking he passes up Crocker in the starting lineup and the team goes with three guards with Fitz and Gallon underneath.

TMG, Warren and Crocker start. When either TMG or Warren comes out Pledger comes in. Cade can spell Crocker. Willis is probably the odd man out, but he can still get 10 minutes or so.

I find it hard to believe anyone but Cade will be Capel's first guy/guard off the bench. He trust's him too much and Cade is so consistent.

I think Capel really likes Pledger. I know he knows he can trust Cade on both ends, but I think he likes Pledger, being a Virginia guy. He always raves about him. I think Cade and Pledger will be the two back-up guards and Willis will be left out.

I did notice that he played 4 guards a couple of times though. That will give Pledger, Cade and Willis a chance to get on the floor a little more along with the starting guards.

I think Capel really likes Pledger. I know he knows he can trust Cade on both ends, but I think he likes Pledger, being a Virginia guy. He always raves about him. I think Cade and Pledger will be the two back-up guards and Willis will be left out.

I did notice that he played 4 guards a couple of times though. That will give Pledger, Cade and Willis a chance to get on the floor a little more along with the starting guards.

Willis will get some minutes, but not at the expense of Cade and Steven. When we go 4 guards he will be in, otherwise hes the 6th guard.

Back