pledger vs. tj taylor

luckyc1423

Reaction score
Who is/was a better prospect coming out of college? I like pledges shot and he will improve but I just do not think he is as athletic as I would like...how does tj taylor compare to him in terms of athletic ability?

Who is/was a better prospect coming out of college? I like pledges shot and he will improve but I just do not think he is as athletic as I would like...how does tj taylor compare to him in terms of athletic ability?

I think TJ is a higher rated player. Pledger was consistently at that 100 area. I have seen TJ ranked around 50ish. Based only on what I have read, I think TJ is going to be a better ball handler and more creative scorer (not just shooting open 3 point shots). It will be nice to have both of them.

TJ seems to have a better all-around game. But going into this week I would have given the edge to Pledger in PT next year because of experience. Now that he was arrested, his future is less certain IMO

TJ seems to have a better all-around game. But going into this week I would have given the edge to Pledger in PT next year because of experience. Now that he was arrested, his future is less certain IMO

I honestly believe that Pledger being "cited" this week will not have any effect on his playing time next year.

I honestly believe that Pledger being "cited" this week will not have any effect on his playing time next year.

You would like to think so. I think the saying.. "Don't judge a man on his mistakes, but on how he handles and learns from them"... is appropriate here. I think Pledge will get it together and be a solid contributor for the next 3 years. I would like to see him (and the rest of our young guys) get better defensively, and develop some confidence taking the ball to the hole.

Back