Pledger

SoonerBounce13

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed, but why did he only play 1 minute last night?

Probably because Colorado is a pretty tough team to defend, with backdoor cuts and the like, and Pledger probably isn't as good as the other guys at that (or as good at offense to make up for the lack of defensive skill).

Before the year, I sure didn't think I'd see a game where Franklin would get more meaningful action than Pledger, not to mention Willis. That in itself, says a lot about this team defensively, especially perimeter D. S L O W

:tjfranklin

Before the year, I sure didn't think I'd see a game where Franklin would get more meaningful action than Pledger, not to mention Willis. That in itself, says a lot about this team defensively, especially perimeter D. S L O W

:tjfranklin

Did he? They both logged one minute. Franklin was in for a very specific situation and I think that is because he is faster than Pledger.

Did he? They both logged one minute. Franklin was in for a very specific situation and I think that is because he is faster than Pledger.

T.J. was in there to play defense. Pledger came in because Tony Crocker fouled out. I would say that if Crocker didn't foul out, Pledger doesn't play. Therefore, T.J. played more meaningful minutes.

T.J. was in there to play defense. Pledger came in because Tony Crocker fouled out. I would say that if Crocker didn't foul out, Pledger doesn't play. Therefore, T.J. played more meaningful minutes.

You just missed a golden opportunity to use 'QED'

Back