Practices this Week...

Navy2004

Reaction score
I would not want to be in practices this week coming off 3 loses in 4. Attitudes are going to adjusted. Some players are going to have to get it real fast or they will find themselves with no playing time. Matter of fact there will be a new look against the Hogs........

I would not want to be in practices this week coming off 3 loses in 4. Attitudes are going to adjusted. Some players are going to have to get it real fast or they will find themselves with no playing time. Matter of fact there will be a new look against the Hogs........

I wish there was more time to practice. The team got back this morning, so there is really only one day to go hard before Tuesday's walk through practice. This schedule blows....

If I was these kids I would go get the keys and get in there before the coaches because that one practice is going to be quite a learning experience

Practice schmactice. They will get a first hand reality check on perimeter defensive play this week against the hogs. One more learning experience.

Practice schmactice. They will get a first hand reality check on perimeter defensive play this week against the hogs. One more learning experience.

I am hoping that they already have gotten that reality check. The Sooners need to win this game. It is almost a must win.

Sooner79 your presence is requested on the board after Wednesday night. The problems this team is dealing with have to do with effort. I really think the coaches can get the players to see the light. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I am hoping that they already have gotten that reality check. The Sooners need to win this game. It is almost a must win.

I understand what you're saying Big and I agree. However, it doesn't hurt to keep being forced to deal with your deficiencies until improvement occurs and you don't know if you've improved until you show it in the game. I agree they could use more practice but.......

Oh, and I'm on this board several times a day Faithful including during and after every game. I learn more here than I do from any other source for our team. I guess you could call this board an addiction for me.

I agree, bigtime. A loss to under .500 Arkansas team at home would be a tremendous blow.

Back