Predict our conference record

What will our league record be?

• Total voters
If OU goes 7-9, OU has to get a new baksetball coach. That will be two losing seasons in 4 years. Sampson did not have a single losing record in conference play. His worst year was 8-8. Capel will have two losing records and a 9-7 year. Sampson also only had one 9-7 season in 12 years.

Tubbs only had 3 losing conference records in 14 seasons. Two of those seasons came in 1991 and 1994 (showing Sampson took over a program when it was down) the other was his first season at OU in 1981.

If OU goes 7-9 with this roster, I see no reason to believe Jeff Capel will be capable of competing in the Big XII. I don't remotely think OU will be 7-9 but if it happens OU basketball has major problems because it means OU made a big hiring mistake.

:pattillostuff

this team is NO better than were the 1st game of the season, that being said, i'm not saying fire anyone or run someone off, but this team is has its problems, can they get better, yes if Willie decides to get after it, if not we are looking at 7-9 or 8-8 in conference.

Dude, we played a terrible game against Northern Colorado, but to say there has been no improvement is ridiculous. I watched the VCU game, as well as the San Diego and Houston games in Alaska, and the difference between then and what we saw against Arkansas, Arizona, and Utah is visibly noticable. The team that played in Alaska would not be on a six game winning streak without improvement. There were flashes in the UNCo game of the effort we saw in Alaska, but preceded by 5 games of solid play and effort, it was an anomoly rather than an indicator of no improvement. The one thing I do agree on is that we need WW to step up his game if we want to achieve success this season.

This has obviously become a joke. Right now I would say 4-12. I'm having a serious problem finding more wins than that. And 4 might be generous. I can't see how we're going to win a single road game in the league.

Back