Props to Baylor for a much better non-conference schedule

thebigabd

Reaction score
They have games against Alabama, Florida State, Arizona State, Arkansas, Morgan State, and South Carolina this year.

They have games against Alabama, Florida State, Arizona State, Arkansas, Morgan State, and South Carolina this year.

Not bad. Some good teams that could/will make the NCAA this year, and some that made it last year.

Baylor also plays UMass in Waco after a couple of conference games. They only play Florida State if both teams win the first round of the Old Spice Classic. But regardless they will face three good opponents in that tournament (Alabama, Baylor, Creighton, Florida State, Iona, Marquette, Michigan, Xavier).

They have to go to Arkansas, South Carolina and Arizona State

Thats interesting, I thought you wore this out weeks ago.

Guess not.

Baylor was one of the few ones I missed. Still waiting on an opportunity for KU, KSU, and Missouri to come up in a post.

Baylor was one of the few ones I missed. Still waiting on an opportunity for KU, KSU, and Missouri to come up in a post.

You actually got the Baylor sucks in a few times. Better start making sure you get your daily dose of blueberries and ginseng.

please don't do kstate. would make 3f and i feel bad.

Baylor does suck though. Need to make sure not to lose sight of that.

Back