Proud as hell of our guys tonight.

T_Neal's Twitter

Reaction score
Pledger played great tonight!

Cameron continues to show just how great he can be

Nick drives me crazy

That is all. Boomer Sooner.

I agree on all your points. I would only add that Blair is ALREADY showing what a point guard he can be.

Fun watching Cam's confidence grow. He is going to be a really good one imo.

Pledger played great tonight!

Cameron continues to show just how great he can be

Nick drives me crazy

That is all. Boomer Sooner.

Amen, you beat me to it! I want to coach basketball in the future, and although i did get frustrated plenty of times during tonight's game, if my team played with that kind of effort and heart, I'd be happy every single time. If they can play like that every game, they'll win some ball games folks

I couldn't watch most of the 2nd half of the aTm game because is was too painful. However, my feeling is that if we're going to compete, I'll watch...and didn't miss a minute of tonight's game. I thought we'd lose by more than 20 with Cade, and never thought we'd be in a one-possession game at about the 6-minute mark.

I'm still not grasping why CJ didn't play in the 2nd half...would have loved to see him in there. Great effort by Pledger and Clark, but really wish Fitz had stepped up.

Seeing their size, it was a humoungous matchup problem for OU...but the guys hung in there. :clap

Even though it is a loss, the guys played with a lot of hustle and heart. Baylor is a better and bigger team but we hung with them for most of the game. I was also proud.

Never not proud of our players...i think they all have their heart in the right place...even when they underperform, like Nick did tonight, i cant be mad at him...he is only playing to the best of his abilities, unfortunately they just arent up to snuff for this level...

Back