BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
He is the point guard that I have wanted since day one

--------
Source Link

McCallum profile page

Per scout:

Although he hasn’t set up an in-home with the Sooners, he has scheduled an official visit to Norman (Okla.) for September 19th, and is in the process of setting up three others.

Get him, Capel!

This would be much better than Releford. Not that Releford isnt good, but Ray is big time.

This is a good surpise, seems like we still don't have a great shot at him but any time you get a kid to visit you never know.

This is a good surpise, seems like we still don't have a great shot at him but any time you get a kid to visit you never know.

Like that the visit is taking place in the near future, gives us a fighting shot.

I thought McCallumm was pretty much being written off?

very good suprise. You and BT should put a couple of hotties on him and get him a few lap dances. That should put things in our favor.

This is a very nice surprise. Hopefully some recruits are realizing that Oklahoma has the hardest-working coach in the country and that it's not a bad place to be.

Isn't that a violation of NCAA rules? ;)

being a good wing-man and getting your buddy laid is a violation of NCAA rules?

I don't think I want to be part of this "NCAA" any longer.

very good suprise. You and BT should put a couple of hotties on him and get him a few lap dances. That should put things in our favor.

He Got Game, Jesus Shuttleworth's visit to Big State.

That's when I knew I wanted to play college ball.

Since it is unlikely to get this guy, I think we should use him to make releford commit sooner...We can offer both putting the pressure on releford to hurry up and commit....then hopefully clark will commit also....giving us a nice class with tj, clark, and releford...then whomever after that

I like OU's chances if Capel can convince Ray that he wants to continue to play two pgs at the same time. He did it last year with AJ and Willie, and most likely by conference play, he will do it again this year with Willie and TMG.

Don't forget that Ray is very comfortable with Norman from when his dad coached here. He is still very good friends with Kellen Sampson. I think that the smart bet is on him staying home to play for his pops, but I think the Sooners have a legit chance to land him.

That would be amazing. I felt like he was not one of the 5 or so guys that we had a good shot with. But three weeks from now he could be an OU commit if his visit goes well.

Finding out that McCullum will be in Norman on the 19th just made me feel that much better about our overall recruting prospects for 2010.

I like OU's chances if Capel can convince Ray that he wants to continue to play two pgs at the same time. He did it last year with AJ and Willie, and most likely by conference play, he will do it again this year with Willie and TMG.

Don't forget that Ray is very comfortable with Norman from when his dad coached here. He is still very good friends with Kellen Sampson. I think that the smart bet is on him staying home to play for his pops, but I think the Sooners have a legit chance to land him.
Also isn't he friends with Kyle Hadrick as well?

This is very good news. Once you get a player here you never know what could happen. Lil Ray might just come here and feel very comfortable. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

I thought McCallumm was pretty much being written off?

That's why you just wait and see and listen to what the kids are saying. Too many so called experts around the internet these days. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Coach Capel landed Ray.

Back