Recruiting Post Players?

pnkranger

Reaction score
It's obvious with wright leaving, Hardrick not a legit D-1 prospect, and Allen struggling with conditioning that we're really only going to have 2 legitimate posts coming down the stretch next year unless we get some help. I like Terrence jones, but we also need someone with a little toughness and seasoning. I'd like to see us sign 3 posts, TJ, and 2 jucos that can bang in the paint with some back to the basket moves.

It's obvious with wright leaving, Hardrick not a legit D-1 prospect, and Allen struggling with conditioning that we're really only going to have 2 legitimate posts coming down the stretch next year unless we get some help. I like Terrence jones, but we also need someone with a little toughness and seasoning. I'd like to see us sign 3 posts, TJ, and 2 jucos that can bang in the paint with some back to the basket moves.

Guarantee one of those will be a JUCO prospect, would be really tough to throw that many young posts out there every night.

Guarantee one of those will be a JUCO prospect, would be really tough to throw that many young posts out there every night.

If I had to guess, then I would say that Capel will take two JUCO posts and a prep big. I don't think we will get TJones....

I have heard some names, and it sounds like OU is targeting some true centers that are known for rebounding and defense (surprise, surprise).

I guy I liked last year, that I'm not aware of what has happened to him is Roscoe Davis of Laurinberg Prep. LP had a decreditation problem so I don't know if he went to Junior college or is at another prep school.

With our perimeter Defense the way it is, we need a shot blocker in the worst way. We could use TJ Taylor THIS YEAR!!!!

I guy I liked last year, that I'm not aware of what has happened to him is Roscoe Davis of Laurinberg Prep. LP had a decreditation problem so I don't know if he went to Junior college or is at another prep school.

With our perimeter Defense the way it is, we need a shot blocker in the worst way. We could use TJ Taylor THIS YEAR!!!!

TJ would be a big help this season. He was a chance to be an All Big 12 defender.

He's at Midland CC in Texas with OSU signee Darrell Williams I do believe.

I think we may need guards more than post players right now. Our guards aren't any good right now.

I think we may need guards more than post players right now. Our guards aren't any good right now.

Got two good ones coming in....

This team needs bruisers not more guards.

Got two good ones coming in....

This team needs bruisers not more guards.
They did play better than 2nd half and maybe things change. But outside of Pledger, TMG is just too much like WW and sometimes they just to play well together.

Back