Recruits

SoonerfanTU

Banned
Reaction score
I saw where BigTime said Cam and TJ were having fun, and that N'Diaye was huge, but what about the other guys? Did we ever get a complete list of who was there? Did the other two JUCO guys have a good time? Any chants for them?

Edit: After this game, I'm even more convinced that if we can add the right two or three recruits, to what we already have, for next year, we have a chance to get back to where we all want to be.

poland and Goff are making about their 4th visit to OU. All have been unofficial. Clearly they want to be sooners.

The two black guys dancing in the student section were TJ and Cam? I think I saw Jemarcus Mcfarland in the student section as well dancing it up but it could have been some big dude that looked like him. :D

did anyone see peters? he's the only one i didn't spot.

The one time I looked at Poland and Goff during the game they were clapping for OU just as the first half ended. They were sitting behind N'Diaye. They also went into the tunnel with Cline and N'Diaye after the game, which makes me wonder if they were on official visits. Not sure on that though.

Perry Ellis was there sitting a section over from where N'Diaye, Poland and Goff were. Ellis got there about an hour early and was taking everything in. I'm guessing Cam and T.J. were in the section with Ellis.

As for N'Diaye, I've never seen him play but had I not known who he was I would've thought he was an NBA player. This guy was huge, chiseled and just "looked" very athletic if that makes sense.

I'm pretty sure we saw Cam and TJ at Louies before the game

aziz had a blue shirt on and dark blue and red hat.

I think TJ was, yes. Cam was wearing like black and orange if I remember correctly

I think the guy I saw in blue had around his neck the big headphones too.

lol. yeah that was aziz. headphones and a huge necklace with the letter A. it was very odd the way he showed up with no fam or friends wearing headphones. no one read anything into it, i was just making an observation.

lol. yeah that was aziz. headphones and a huge necklace with the letter A. it was very odd the way he showed up with no fam or friends wearing headphones. no one read anything into it, i was just making an observation.

We're really sophisticated fans when we want a player that averages 8pts and 7rbs.

I made the same observation...not saying it was anything, but he looked very disinterested. Hopefully he was just playing it cool. Feel like we could have either of the kids behind him at any time.

I made the same observation...not saying it was anything, but he looked very disinterested. Hopefully he was just playing it cool. Feel like we could have either of the kids behind him at any time.

Yeah either of those guys could be pretty solid players.

It may be just a personality thing. You see some kids that go and party at every visit and some look laid back. Harrison Barnes was a guy that look subdued at avery visit he went on.

it was also odd, or different i should say, seeing a recruit sit down with a baby in tow. i'm referring to goff. i'm going to jump to conclusions and say it only means he is loaded with maturity.

Back