Scouts 2013 top 100

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Hadn't noticed that they expanded to 100 this month.

Source Link

Notables:

#2 PF Julius Randle
#17 PG Allerik Freeman
#30 SG Matt Jones
#39 PF Derrick Griffin
#50 SF Ishmail Wainwright
#78 PG Nigel Williams-Goss
#82 SF Juwan Parker
#92 PF Jordan Mickey
#95 PG Jordan Woodard

Last edited:
Odd that Williams-Goss is ranked that much higher than Woodard? Still both are now top 100 guys.

Just my two cents but the national guys do a horrible job of watching Oklahoma kids so Jordan Woodard should be higher than low 90s.

For example D'Andre Wright is at least a 3 star in 2012 as he offers from TCU, Tulsa, Fresno St, SMU, Wichita St and others with interest from OU and Marqutte. Clearly that's a 3 star type, but he hasn't received an ounce of coverage from the national sites unless I've missed it.

Just my two cents but the national guys do a horrible job of watching Oklahoma kids so Jordan Woodard should be higher than low 90s.

For example D'Andre Wright is at least a 3 star in 2012 as he offers from TCU, Tulsa, Fresno St, SMU, Wichita St and others with interest from OU and Marqutte. Clearly that's a 3 star type, but he hasn't received an ounce of coverage from the national sites unless I've missed it.

Tell those national guys to keep overlooking Jordan and tell the rest of the country the same thing. I would like him in a Sooner Uni!!!

Add Treshawn Bolden to that list at 98. He is very high on OU and I will have an interview with him later this week.

those rankings came out on july 1, before the open periods.

those rankings came out on july 1, before the open periods.

He will explode up the rankings next spring/summer imo. I think he ends up being around the 40 to 50 range.

Parker should shoot up as well.

I'd love to get Parker and Jordan! Make it happen LK

How many of the 94 players ranked ahead of him have you seen play?

I've seen enough of Woodard to know he is better than some of those players...

Kid is going to be a solid, solid college pg.

I think he will end up in the 40 to 50 range.

Back