So who is going to the game tonight?

coacht

Reaction score
I will be there +1, I read in the Oklahoman that as of saturday there were only 6,200 tickets sold and the head of the All Sports association said he expects about 10k fans.

I know students are gone and there aren't real high profile games, but it is still sad to see a half-full Ford Center for the All College.

Also I expect another big game by :crocker and :cade

Last edited:
Going to attempt to head up there if I can convince my bro or my pops to go with...

I don't care what anyone says, NBA BB in OKC has taken the edge off college BB in this state.

I don't think it has hurt OU much at all. We have had some of our best attendance averages over the last year and a half. Last year's bedlam Big 12 tournament game was one of the best atmospheres that I have ever seen for a neutral site game, and it was full of OU and OSU fans.

This is just not a good lineup for the All-College. If they want to get another 2000 OU fans at the game then they shouldn't have it start at 5:30. Most folks don't get off work until after 5, and unless you work in downtown OKC, then it is very difficult to make it by the tip.

I will be there tonight btw.

I will be there tonight, plus 3.

And yes, the Thunder have DEFINETLY hurt college basketball attendance. Every time we play Coppin State or Sam Houston St. on the same night that the Thunder are playing Lebron James or Kobe Bryant we lose about 2,000 fans to the Thunder game.

I will be there tonight, plus 3.

And yes, the Thunder have DEFINETLY hurt college basketball attendance. Every time we play Coppin State or Sam Houston St. on the same night that the Thunder are playing Lebron James or Kobe Bryant we lose about 2,000 fans to the Thunder game.

I agree with this, though I don't understand it. I like having an NBA team, but if I had to make a choice, I'd rather watch college basketball.

Does the Ford Center box office charge the same fees that TicketMaster charges?

Does the Ford Center box office charge the same fees that TicketMaster charges?

No. There may still be a tax, but there will not be the large "convenience" fee that you have to pay if you order online or by phone. So at this point in the game, I would probably just by a walkup ticket.

Back