Sooooooo.... the Tech game?

thebigabd

Reaction score
Willie won't be ready, something is wrong with Crocker, and now it is likely Pledger/Fitz won't play.

This sucks... You win against UT and you have possibly 4 contributors out the next game against a Tech team that is bad on the road.

I don't know, we seem to do well when our back is against the wall at home this year...

if it was on the road, i'd stick my head between my knees and kiss it goodbye.

I don't know, we seem to do well when our back is against the wall at home this year...

if it was on the road, i'd stick my head between my knees and kiss it goodbye.

That seems like a little more than having your back against the wall.

Is it a fact that Willie won't be ready?

I hope Tommy is ready to drop 45 the next two games. He has to have some offensive help from somewhere. Time to step up Tiny

That seems like a little more than having your back against the wall.

Is it a fact that Willie won't be ready?
Based on him barely being able to walk saturday, I doubt we can expect much. TMG may have to score 40, maybe a couple of Tiny's running one-handed, wild, clownish, out of control reverse lay-ups will find the hole.

Last edited:
Willie won't be ready, something is wrong with Crocker, and now it is likely Pledger/Fitz won't play.

This sucks... You win against UT and you have possibly 4 contributors out the next game against a Tech team that is bad on the road.

Why are Pledger or Fitzgerald not playing?!?!? I still think we'll beat tech. They got lucky at home when we played them.

edit: nevermind saw the larceny thread. sheeeesh

maybe a couple of Tiny's running one-handed, wild, clownish, out of control reverse lay-ups will find the hole.

haha seriously. He needs to stop that. I know he means well, but those shots look so painfully off-balance. I have faith he'll find some shots though tomorrow night. COME ON TINY :tinypower :tinypower :tinypower

Back