** Special ticket offer for the Maryland Eastern Shore game (Jan. 4th)**

Sam

Reaction score
It is the same special offer we had for the Northern Colorado game.
This is a chance to get some really good, really cheap ($10!) seats for this game. Because this game takes place during the middle of winter break many of the students won't be there and because of refunds they have been giving away the tickets for free. Right now we have collected about 32 tickets for this game. Now, you might be asking how could a non-student use a student ticket? That is where the 10 dollars come in. With 10 dollars you can upgrade the student ticket and get in without an ID. The best thing about these tickets is it possible to get court side seats for only 10 bucks. If anybody is interested in these tickets for the Maryland Eastern Shore game post here or send a pm.

Myself or Sam will be happy to meet you anywhere in the OKC metro if you would like to attend the game (including @ the LNC on gameday).

This is a really good offer if you have a group that would like to take in an OU game and have great seats. We have plenty of tickets so shoot one of us a PM and we will make sure and get you as many tickets as you would like.

I will help fund some of the upgrades if anyone will take on 10 or more tickets. This could be a really fun event for a birthday or family get together.

Thanks for your support of OU basketball!

-BT

Thanks to those that have responded thus far. Still plenty of tickets left. Spread the word for us so that we can get the rest used up.

Bump, still have tickets available.

Just gave away two more. Still some tickets left. This team needs all the support it can get right now...

I've got 2 tickets here in Tulsa for free, We can't make it tonight!

Back