Stargell Love- OU target

DFWHoopster

Reaction score
Baylor rivals guys caught up with 2010 Stargell Love- 6'1" PG from North Carolina. He mentioned Florida, Baylor, OU, Marquette, Mississippi State and UNC Greensboro as his favorites. UNC Greensboro if his grandmother who is raising him has health issues.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPbey66rpu8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPbey66rpu8[/ame]

As a bonus, hate to disappoint BT and others but there will be no "chuckles" about Perry Jones going to KU or UT. He is signed, sealed and delivered to Baylor.

Looks like another Brandon Jennings. Supreme talent. Possible headcase.

With all those no-look passes (not one of them a bounce pass), I'd imagine he could give Fred Gulley a run for his money on his 9 turnovers in one game.

Last edited:
He's a little slow seeming. Alot of extra dribbling to get by his man. A guy like John Wall or WW just needs one fake oar a quick dribble combo to get by. This guys is pullin out all the stops to get by his man. He'll be as good as his jumper can take him.

Too bad Perry Jones never really wanted to go to Baylor. But mama said it was Baylor or nowhere.

PLEase dont compare this cat to brandon jennings....hes quickly becoming the best rookie this year and one of the top pgs in the nba

PLEase dont compare this cat to brandon jennings....hes quickly becoming the best rookie this year and one of the top pgs in the nba

Generally when people compare players, they are comparing their style of play rather than their talent. For instance, Steven Pledger reminds me of Steve Kerr. When I say that I am not implying that Pledger will have as successful of a pro career.

Generally when people compare players, they are comparing their style of play rather than their talent. For instance, Steven Pledger reminds me of Steve Kerr. When I say that I am not implying that Pledger will have as successful of a pro career.

alright good...haha the only reason i said that was bc jennings is one of my fave players

He reminds you of Steve Kerr, really? I never seen Kerr break someone down on a dribble drive and dunk over ppl. I don't even think they have similar shooting forms. Had you said A.J. Abrams or even Ben Gorden or something, but Steve Kerr.

I guess I imagine his game being more focused around his shot than it is.

Back