Student Season Tickets

DoraNi

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knows when student season BB tickets will go on sale this year. One of my friends and I are going to buy season tickets for the first time this year, and I don't want to miss the sale! :woot

Thanks.

Great to see that you're interested in buying tickets but as of right now there hasn't been an announcement of when student season tickets will be on sale.

Last year they went on sale September 23rd and was announced they would be on sale the 16th. I haven't heard much about when it will be this year and with the late announcement of the schedule I think it could be a little later this year. I expect the announcement to come soon though, so keep checking back here or on soonersports.com and I'm sure you won't miss it.

Great to see that you're interested in buying tickets but as of right now there hasn't been an announcement of when student season tickets will be on sale.

Last year they went on sale September 23rd and was announced they would be on sale the 16th. I haven't heard much about when it will be this year and with the late announcement of the schedule I think it could be a little later this year. I expect the announcement to come soon though, so keep checking back here or on soonersports.com and I'm sure you won't miss it.

Thanks for the heads up Sam

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep an eye out!

I certainly appreciate your interest, DoraNi. I was pleased with the response of the students last season, and hope that we can duplicate and improve on it for this year. :crock600_jpg_xs:

According to this facebook group made by Sooner Nation they will be going on sale this upcoming Tuesday the 22nd.
Nothing official on Soonersports yet.

Also appears the same rebate as last year will be in effect.

I have heard that Joe C is really pushing for another big response from the students again this year. I am right there with him.

There is going to be a lot of basketball related things on campus early next week to get tickets sold, seems like that along with the blog + the awesome video updates the athletic department is putting a lot of work into the basketball team.

There is going to be a lot of basketball related things on campus early next week to get tickets sold, seems like that along with the blog + the awesome video updates the athletic department is putting a lot of work into the basketball team.

I love what they are doing to promote the program! It is amazing what Capel and his staff, and Joe C., have done for this program!

Back