TCU is the biggest game of the year thus far (early look)

So is #@$$&, but it's another one of the great things I refuse to pay for.

Now that is funny! Board needs more of it. Humor that is (and maybe the other stuff as well).

Last edited:
Yes, not near as much 1-on-1 ball. Outside shots are falling, Manek is hot - 6/8 from 3's - 24 pts.

Following on stats.... can see Manek hitting.

We getting him open with ball movement and picks?

It’s cheaper that the cost of an OU basketball ticket and you get 3 OU games for that price.

The cost for three games is about what you’d pay for a bottle of water at the LNC. That may sound like a joke but it’s not.

Team finished with 20 assists & 45% from 3 ... I hope to see this kind of ball movement and shooting against Baylor

Ball movement and shot selection today may have been the best of the season. A lot less "one on one" which led to 20 assists. They need to bottle up this offensive game plan and use it as the template moving forward.

Team defense was good for the most part. TCU still had too many open looks from 3 and fortunately for us.....they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn for most of the day.

Good, solid effort from the entire rotation including the bench (14 pts and 7 boards). Needed this one.

Stats look good.... sounds like good ball movement, driving and either finishing or a good lockout.

I didn't see the game, but the first stat I looked for (other than the score) was ASSISTS. I had been really frustrated prior to today...glad to see we got 20 of them. I'm also encouraged by Bieniemy getting 7of them. If he's not going to shoot the ball (only took 2 shots today), he better be contributing offensively in other ways.

In another positive note, we won by 20 with guys not named Brady Manek only hitting a pedestrian 4-15 from 3-point range. Manek isn't going to hit 7-9 every game, but I expect others to pick up the slack a little bit.

Stats look good.... sounds like good ball movement, driving and either finishing or a good lockout.

Hopefully you can find a replay. Any offense looks good when shots are falling, but the offensive flow was significantly better than Tuesday night. More passing than dribbling and less forced shots.

Wish it wasn’t on ESPN+, glad OU played really well. Good to see Manek get to 1000 & assist totals are really impressive.

Back