Terrance Boyd

TGuidry25

Reaction score
man looks like this kid cant catch a break...now he is being looked at by the SAT College Board saying he cheated on his SAT.

I had more faith in Keith Clark making it as a college basketball player than I ever did that in Boyd, and thats not much

i fail to see why this means he can't catch a break...if he cheated it's his own damn fault.

catch a break meaning...its one thing after another..seems like there are doing whatever they can to keep him off the court.

Boyd can't catch a break because he has made stupid decisions. That has nothing to do with the NCAA having it out for him.

bad mentoring and I'll just leave it at that. He had a good thing going in Norman. He went to Oak Hill where he played well, but must have had some issues. Then he jumped school to school listening to bad aau coaches. Let me paraphrase that. His mom moved him from school to school. We can't blame this kid for these decisions his guardian made.

I don't even know how it is possible to cheat on the SAT. There were like 8 proctors in there when I took it.

I don't even know how it is possible to cheat on the SAT. There were like 8 proctors in there when I took it.

A kid in my class gave another kid his ID and then paid him to take the test(they looked similar). Got him into OU. They will remain nameless. but that was one way back in '00.

That's because you couldn't play a lick of basketball. :D
If you are a high level D1 recruit they can bribe some nerdy proctors.
Or higher Sean Sutton to sit next to him.

I had more faith in Keith Clark making it as a college basketball player than I ever did that in Boyd, and thats not much

I tend to agree with this. They are both really cool dudes. Terrence has had some tough breaks with the OSSA. If not for that, then he probably would have stayed and played in Norman.

Back