Terrence Jones on ESPN2 Tonight

Re: Terence Jones on ESPN2 Tonight

The announcer reported that Jones said "he wants to go to a school where he can have the biggest impact."

If that's true, is there any doubt where he needs to be next season? :OUbball-logo:

I intrepreted that the same way, Ada. Terrence would be a huge get for this program.

Re: Terence Jones on ESPN2 Tonight

Capel sighting.

Josh Smith is HUGE!!!!!!! A beast of a man.

And yes, TJ s a good player, but VERY raw.

Lets see how Terrance handles clutch free throws.

20 points, 6 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 assists for TJones!

Still can't get over some of those passes and that putback dunk. So sick.

Josh Smith is HUGE!!!!!!! A beast of a man.

And yes, TJ s a good player, but VERY raw.

His jumper isn't pretty, but his game is not very raw. He likes playing a certain way, it's not like Terrence isn't capable of doing what you need him to do .

Gotta agree with BrooklynBrawler on this one. There is nothing raw about Terrence's game that I could see. One gets the feeling that he can score nearly anytime he wants, and do it in a variety of ways. He's a unique combination of size, length, athleticism and talent.

I will be thrilled beyond belief if he picks OU!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Jones might also improve our interior defense......

-81fe4455570002a2_custom_665xauto.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Jones might also improve our interior defense......

I was thinking the same thing. If he puts on some muscle, I can see him playing all five positions in College. I know that sounds crazy, but he has those type of skills.

I found it interesting that he pulled Oregon off the list. With UW having Canter and UK in good position for CJ Leslie and Terrence Ross, I'm beginning to like our chances. I also like the idea of him playing alot of wing. He's not a prolific three point shooter and I like the idea of having a wing that is not just spotting up and shooting like ours do.

If there is an issue...I have a manilla envelope ready to go. This kid is a MUST to OU.

Move over and make room for me, I'm climbing out there with you. :D

Judging by what I saw last night and on several videos I've watched over the past few weeks, TJ can be as good as he wants to be. I think the comparison someone made to Lamar Odom is on the money. I see a lot of Odom in him.

Would love to hear something on him.. It's seems like forever since we have heard anything

Back