Terrence Jones tidbit

Henzo

Reaction score
Just spoke with the extremely versatile 2010 five-star forward Terrence Jones about his current recruiting situation. He was fairly tight lipped about the teams he is expecting to take official visits to (he expects to announce this list on Friday), but he did release one nugget of information which will leave Sooner fans feeling very happy about their chances.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure (Oklahoma) will get a visit. I feel pretty good about saying that," Jones said.

The Sooners appear to be trying to bring him in the weekend of Oct. 10, which may be his first official visit if he indeed makes the trip to Norman that weekend.

Full update on the way later tonight.

:chestram2::clap

Get him on campus and Capel can sell him on OU. Let's get him away from the west coast. Terrence Jones + CC + TJ + current roster = Final Four or a championship.

Big news.:clap

Thanks for the heads up, Henzo. I certainly hope Capel can close strong on Jones. Even to be in the race with the west coast schools is a testament to Coach Capel's recruiting clout.

That is good news! Thanks Henzo. :OU-logo:

Is it okay to declare Capel a recruiting god? or is it too soon? haha

:jcapel:clap

Is it okay to declare Capel a recruiting god? or is it too soon? haha

:jcapel:clap

Only too soon if you are suggesting its because he is getting Jones...still a long way to go there...but it isn't too soon to call him one based on his track record thus far...

Only too soon if you are suggesting its because he is getting Jones...still a long way to go there...but it isn't too soon to call him one based on his track record thus far...

Okay. Thanks for clarifying! haha

Henzo is beasting once again.

Unbelievable. Capel is getting every big time recruit to consider OU and lots of them to visit. I honestly never expected to see this at OU but I am really happy about it.

Unbelievable. Capel is getting every big time recruit to consider OU and lots of them to visit.

This is a great point, Denver, even if it's obvious. Just getting the top recruits to actually consider OU is a huge jump for this program.

If OU can pull off another great season, the sky really will be the limit for next year.

Back