That was a horrible game... but nice to win at home.

Am really impressed with Cade Davis. I would put the game winning shot in his hands. He hustles and is fun to watch.

Man, that was the worst Bedlam game I have ever seen. You would think overtime, close game, etc that it would be good but that was just a bad basketball game.

Everybody missing free throws, Willie had like 18 turnovers, Obi went 1-23 from the field, Anderson gets a concussion which sparks a run, Tiny missing bunnies, airballs, turnovers, etc..

Glad to win, but man, that game was trash. I don't think anyone played well.

Cade, Tiny and TMG played well. Crocker played decent D, Willie was terrible for the most part. OSU isnt really any good either. They have 2 good players in Anderson and Moses, Penn will be decent, everyone else is no good.

well, at least tonight, OSU wasn't any good. They were off, thank goodness. They normally play better than this...But a win is a win...Boomer Sooner !!!

LOL. Yeah, those Sampson/Sutton games were always such aesthetic beauties...

It was BEDLAM baby...

Proud this team found a way to win...

Ditto.

First home game I went to in decades and it was GREAT to see a win! The effort from Tiny, TMG, Cade, and Pledger (he was hustling, just couldn't get it together) was NICE! The crowd got really LOUD! All in all one of the best days I have had in quite some time.

It was a beautiful game, simply beautiful. Great atmosphere.

Back