The John Blake Era of OU B-Ball?

ben

Reaction score
Talented players who are constantly confused, do not even understand fundamentals, making constant mistakes, a roster that changes every other week and being overmatched time and time again by equal opponents?

Capel has made an elite 8... much more than John Blake EVER accomplished.

I am not putting this on Capel. A coach can only do so much.

Blake was just complete moron. I don't see that in Capel. Capel is a smart man but I think he made the mistake of recruiting guys that really don't fit anything he wants to try and do and they aren't smart players. They are far too slow and don't know how to play basketball.

This has a lot to do with Capel. He's not pulling the guys he should be pulling.

Well, he's pulling some really good players. Problem is it seems like he doesn't know how to get secondary targerts...the role players talked about in another thread. It seems like he goes with a bunch of first options, then it's just third- or fourth-option players.

A good coach would be allowing this to happen? I like Capel and think he has done good coaching jobs, but this year it's evident something is wrong. Are you all seriously going to place 100 percent of the responsibility on our players? I'm watching this...and Baylor isn't even THAT good. They're good DFW, don't piss your pants, but come on...this is ridiculous.

A good coach would be allowing this to happen? I like Capel and think he has done good coaching jobs, but this year it's evident something is wrong. Are you all seriously going to place 100 percent of the responsibility on our players? I'm watching this...and Baylor isn't even THAT good. They're good DFW, don't piss your pants, but come on...this is ridiculous.

Haha yea watch out, you'll get a 5 paragraph essay on why Baylor is good if you're not careful. Capel not pulling Willie is so aggravating, I don't understand what he is trying to do.

Back