The OU/Zona Roll Call Thread

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
0.jpg

This is OU's part in the Big 12/Pac 10 hardwood series.

WHAT: OU versus Arizona

WHEN: Sunday, December 6th, at 6:00 PM (Doors open at 4 for Students, and at 4:30 for everyone else.)

HOW: Visit Soonersports.com (order tickets online) or Call the ticket office (405)-325-2424 or toll-free @ (800)-456-GOOU).

Student tickets are available at the OU student ticket office for only $10 (bring your ID).

WHY: Because your Sooners are playing! There are less home games than last year, so come out and watch this team grow and learn. This is a "must win" for this young team, so please spread the word about the game and show up.

Want to help put butts in the seats? You can. It's easy. Spread the word about this and upcoming games to friends, family, coworkers, fellow students etc..., call in and talk OU basketball to the sports animal or kref, and talk this team up on various blogs and message boards. Do your part to help the program....

Have tickets and can't go? I will be glad to give your student ticket or non-student ticket away for you. PM me and we will work out an exchange...this goes for any game this season. I am set-up to do ticket transfers as well. Thanks to those that have done this so far this year!

Boomer Sooner!

-BT

So, who is going and how many are you bringing with you?

Me + 1

I'm displeased with how many seats are available still. C'mon! We have to have this one for March. What are you doing Sunday at 6? Church is well over, there is no recruiting update for football that can't wait, no Thunder game, nothing. There is not one reason it shouldn't be packed.

Last edited:
I would LOVE to be there, but I have a Law school final the next morning at 9. Don't worry, I already gave my tickets to some friends who will be attending...:tinypower

I will be in the house with a friend of mine. First game I've been able to make since MSM, so I am pumped!

I will be there. Let's get it loud! Be the one that starts the noise for your section, and don't wait for someone else to do it....

I will be there. Let's get it loud! Be the one that starts the noise for your section, and don't wait for someone else to do it....

My seat is in upper S7, just opposite your spot... when you hear a loud "BOOMER" from up there I'd better hear an even louder "SOONER"! :woot

Since we are "putting our hood up" I'll be rolling with the E1's.

man, it sucks to be so far away from Norman during Basketball season. I'd love to be there--I bet the place is rockin' on Sunday.

Make it sound like a ZOO guys and gals!!!

Me +1 shouting my favorite, "OU, OU, OU, OU..." etc. chant before tipoff. God bless the man who came up with it!

my crew will rep the LS3/4 sections.

i was hoping to get there early enough to get a beanie, but i didn't know they were having the football team sign before the game. so much for that. :eddie187_jpg_xs:

Red,

Where did you hear that? I hope to God that it is true because that will help get us over 10K showing and a tickets sold sell-out for the game....

my crew will rep the LS3/4 sections.

i was hoping to get there early enough to get a beanie, but i didn't know they were having the football team sign before the game. so much for that. :eddie187_jpg_xs:

Last edited:
I'll be there...hopefully +3...but I need to find some tickets first...I know they're still available through the ticket office, but that's for $30 and I was hoping to find something cheaper...

Red,

Where did you hear that? I hope to God that it is true because that will help get us over 10K showing and a tickets sold sell-out for the game....

i read it on soonersports. i didn't hear them announce anything about it at the last game, so maybe i'm wrong.

Back