The Pig Roast

TINY

Reaction score
What a masterful performance from start to finish! Everyone gets a gameball! I love GOATer Moser!

Side note: the announcers seemed to have been heartbroken over OU’s roasting of the hogs. It was bizarre. Kept harping for fouls in arky favor and to justify musselman’s clown antics. The refs were pure **** on both sides. I have crimson glasses but I honestly felt they made more mistakes in arky’s favor overall.

Besides the refs had little impact on the outcome. Ou was the star of the show, not arky, not the refs. They should have been focusing on the basketball clinic in front of them.

My crimson-colored glasses have a pretty strong prescription as well, but there is no way the officiating was biased towards Oklahoma enough to justify Mussleman's reaction - childish really.

Arky was over-rated - they hadn't played anyone and OU came out strong and kept their foot on the gas most of the afternoon.

OU shoots the ball from three like that and they will be a top-half of the bracket NCAA tournament team......long season, but I love this team's energy and fight for each other. With all the new guys, the team's chemistry seems to be very good

The Musselman reaction was kind of out of nowhere. He would have been tossed by any official but Pollard certainly was going to have a quick trigger. He seems to enjoy getting to eject someone.

I hope you are wrong about Arky being over-rated but it's a possibility. I definitely thought we out toughed them and Musselman said as well in his post game. It reminded me of some of Billy's teams and even Lon's teams that liked to run and when they came up against a tough defense it frustrated us to no end. I like being on the other side of that equation!!

I said after that game, if we shoot well we are going to be hard for anyone to beat because we are playing lock down defense on a consistent basis.

The Musselman reaction was kind of out of nowhere. He would have been tossed by any official but Pollard certainly was going to have a quick trigger. He seems to enjoy getting to eject someone.

I hope you are wrong about Arky being over-rated but it's a possibility. I definitely thought we out toughed them and Musselman said as well in his post game. It reminded me of some of Billy's teams and even Lon's teams that liked to run and when they came up against a tough defense it frustrated us to no end. I like being on the other side of that equation!!

I said after that game, if we shoot well we are going to be hard for anyone to beat because we are playing lock down defense on a consistent basis.

I hope that idiot apologized for his tantrum in his post-game presser.

Can’t help but think off all the love guys like Muss and Buzz Williams have gotten on the board over the years. I like Porter’s energy but also appreciated Lon’s ability to stay calm at all times. But guys like Muss, Buzz, Gregg Marshall, and the Hurley brothers … I’d never want them coaching my team. They aren’t good enough coaches to put up with their crap. Muss is obviously a quality coach, but he’s not the second coming like some have suggested.

Back