The streak must continue!

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
The last time the Bears beat OU in basketball:

- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is first used to map the brain and other parts of the body.

- Alaskan pipeline is completed.

- Son of Sam murderer arrested
His arrest ended a 12 month long killing spree. He was clinically paranoid and believed the 1000 year old spirit of a black dog named Sam ordered him to kill people.

- 2 Boeing 747s by Pan Am & KLM collide in Canary Islands, killing 582.

- Movie "Star Wars" debuts.

- Year End Close Dow Jones Industrial Average: 831.

- The first Apple computer goes on sale.

- Jimmy Carter is elected president of the United States.

- Elvis Presley dies of a heart attack at the age of 42 (or did he?).

- NYY defeat the LAD in 6 to win the World Series

- The Raiders took down the Vikings in Super Bowl XI.

The streak must go on! :tinypower

Big Time- you still coming? I'll buy you a beer at George's pre-game.

- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is first used to map the brain and other parts of the body.

you know, i've always wondered what "MRI" stood for. thanks for the post bigtime.

please be nice to DFW. He's a good man.

you know, i've always wondered what "MRI" stood for. thanks for the post bigtime.

please be nice to DFW. He's a good man.

triplefatty- I'm sure bigtime and I will get along great. Pre-game he will be in a great mood. There is always hope before tip-off.

Looking forward to the game and the big12 season in general. KSU @ Mizzou at 1pm and TT @ OSU at 7pm. Should be a good hoops weekend.

Is anyone else not feeling very good bout this game? This BU team has a lot of experience and all positions are talented. Man I hope we are on the money shooting tonight cause it is going to be ugly on D.

The last time the Bears beat OU in basketball:

- Alaskan pipeline is completed.

- Son of Sam murderer arrested
His arrest ended a 12 month long killing spree. He was clinically paranoid and believed the 1000 year old spirit of a black dog named Sam ordered him to kill people.

- 2 Boeing 747s by Pan Am & KLM collide in Canary Islands, killing 582.

- Movie "Star Wars" debuts.

- Year End Close Dow Jones Industrial Average: 831.

- The first Apple computer goes on sale.

- Jimmy Carter is elected president of the United States.

- Elvis Presley dies of a heart attack at the age of 42 (or did he?).

- NYY defeat the LAD in 6 to win the World Series

- The Raiders took down the Vikings in Super Bowl XI.

The streak must go on! :tinypower

Dave Bliss was OU's coach the last time OU lost to Baylor. You can't cover that up!

Is anyone else not feeling very good bout this game? This BU team has a lot of experience and all positions are talented. Man I hope we are on the money shooting tonight cause it is going to be ugly on D.

Hopefully we save our hot shooting until Saturday when the game is.

Haha yeah good call....Got ahead of myself

I dont feel good about any game right now, especially on the road...

I keep thinking this team will find itself and start to click but i dont know how long is acceptable to wait as a fan and be content...reguardless i'll be in attendance pushing my Sooners on when they are at home...

Both RPI sites have score predictions for the game based on what the teams have accomplished this season. One has Baylor 80-63. The other has Baylor 75-66.

Hope they are wrong.

Good grief that is amazing. I guess I had forgotten how many it was . Maybe Doug Armstrong will let us know tomorrow too.

So its gonna be close! What is the streak up to 18,19?

I remember when the streak was one! It was in '79 - when OU won at Waco and eventually won the Big 8 title.

Vinny Johnson lived up to his nickname "the Microwave" the year before in Norman - they beat us by eight that night. Johnny Mac and Co. got a big-time payback the next year, though, down in Waco.

Back