The three guys...

Shooterms

Reaction score
...who will have to carry this team Tuesday, are the same guys who did it Saturday. TMG, Cade and RW. I think the light is coming on for Ryan.

I agree. We need Ryan to play with confidence tomorrow if we are going to get a short-handed win.

...who will have to carry this team Tuesday, are the same guys who did it Saturday. TMG, Cade and RW. I think the light is coming on for Ryan.

I dont think the light is coming on for him I just think he had a good game and I hope he has another good game tomorrow....I just hope gallon plays well

I would like to see wright and gallon in the game together playing the zone...we have to keep the game a low scoring affair I think

1) tmg
2) Cade
3) Crocker
4) wright
5) Gallon

That would be a decent defensive team and we should be able to rebound well

I sure hope that Willie and Crocker are healed up enough to play. Crock looked pretty banged up during the Texas game imo.

I have all of the confidence in the world in TMG and Cade. Ryan, too, now that the light has come on and his confidence is at an all-time high. If the other guys step up, and Tony and Willie can give us some quality minutes, a shorthanded OU can beat Tech tomorrow night. I picked OU to win and I'm sticking to my prediction.

I think the deciding factor is Gallon. With him being healthy, he needs to step his game up. He just has too much talent to not be putting up a double double every night. Would be nice to see him at about 20.0 pts and 10.0 reb the next few games until we heal up and finish punishing our 2 frosh.

I have all of the confidence in the world in TMG and Cade. Ryan, too, now that the light has come on and his confidence is at an all-time high. If the other guys step up, and Tony and Willie can give us some quality minutes, a shorthanded OU can beat Tech tomorrow night. I picked OU to win and I'm sticking to my prediction.

This. TMG and Cade have done a great job carrying the team, but they need some help. I hope your right that Ryan is finally getting it.

I hope so, because if they are out, it only leaves us with 5 guys that we know will play.

1. TMG
2. Ray Willis
3. Cade Davis
4. Ryan Wright
5. Tiny Gallon

Bench
Orlando Allen - hasn't played in months
Beau Gerber - hasn't played a meaningful minute since 2007 OU/TX
TJ Franklin
Kyle Hardrick

Back