Third bubble game tonight

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
Our bubble games started early due to the slow start. Time to jump ahead of the aggies in the bubble pecking order like we did OSU and Mizzou last week.

Our March madness starts in January. Enjoy the ride.

I am not worried at all....we will win tonight...mark it down

Sucks for A&M having two recent losses and a third tonight...But we beet mizzou really without playing well. Alot of players played well, but when your two key guys (crocker, and gallon) do not play well there is still room for improvement and I think we see that tonight....

I am not worried at all....we will win tonight...mark it down

Sucks for A&M having two recent losses and a third tonight...But we beet mizzou really without playing well. Alot of players played well, but when your two key guys (crocker, and gallon) do not play well there is still room for improvement and I think we see that tonight....

Dang. I wish I was as confident as you, lucky. I feel terrible about this game.

I just like our matchups...I think we struggle against athletic posts because tiny is the only one that can guard one and he gets in trouble

With Davis I see wright spending alot of time on him and using all his fouls up...I think wright can throw him around

I see TMG locking up BJ holmes

The only player that scares me is sloan but throwing cade and crocker on him he will have someone chasing him all night long

Davis had 17 points against texas and sloan had 21...those are the two key guys for them imo....and I dont see davis doing a whole lot...sloan I am not so sure, I am hoping he struggles with fresh legs in his face all night long

I just like our matchups...I think we struggle against athletic posts because tiny is the only one that can guard one and he gets in trouble

With Davis I see wright spending alot of time on him and using all his fouls up...I think wright can throw him around

I see TMG locking up BJ holmes

The only player that scares me is sloan but throwing cade and crocker on him he will have someone chasing him all night long

Davis had 17 points against texas and sloan had 21...those are the two key guys for them imo....and I dont see davis doing a whole lot...sloan I am not so sure, I am hoping he struggles with fresh legs in his face all night long

I agree with you that we matchup pretty well with them. I just need to see the boys play well on the road, and until I do, it is going to be hard for me to feel good about any of our remaining road games.

If you look at the K-state game sloan and davis combined for 21 points....they combined for 38 points against texas

They get blown out by K-state because those two didnt produce as much...I think our ability to stop those two is alot better then say against a team that shoots lights out from 3....davis cannot shoot and sloan is not the best shooter

I think not only should we win this but we should be the favorite

If you look at the K-state game sloan and davis combined for 21 points....they combined for 38 points against texas

They get blown out by K-state because those two didnt produce as much...I think our ability to stop those two is alot better then say against a team that shoots lights out from 3....davis cannot shoot and sloan is not the best shooter

I think not only should we win this but we should be the favorite

:ez-roll:

Love the optimism, we haven't done squat outside the LNC.

Well I guess around 9 oclock we will see....I just dont see the big deal about A&M. I am not saying we will win big but we will win...Now you guys with the skepticism have me crossing my fingers!

I don't think it has much to do with A&M being the big deal, I think they are about the same as level as the two teams we just beat, it is just this young team having to play on the road. Which so far on the road we have not been worth a darn all year.

Lucky is on to something. A&M is not explosive on the perimeter like Baylor. They do not have an inside force. Willie needs to outplay Sloan. TMG needs to equal Holmes and Cade needs to hold serve with Roland.

Wright does match up well with Davis. If we get all of the above and any contribution from Crocker and Tiny we win this game and move into 2nd place in the Big XII.

I say what the heck, put on some Dr. Hook or Jimmy Buffet get some chips and lets roll the dice tonight. GO SOONERS and bring home a win! Then again I am eternally optimistic with our guys.

This is about the B12 making sure that a team is not "out of it" 4 games into the season. We have no chance to win unless we have a guy go lights out.

Mr. B that makes no sense....this is about the big 12? whatever

We are still in it...down by 10....gallon out most of the half and holmes caught fire...You tell me all that I would have said we would be down by 15

Back