This Team is Garbage!!!

Navy2004

Reaction score
This Team is Garbage and they Quit!!!

I have watched the lean years of OU basketball like most of you but, in those years we didn't have the best talent. The players that got on the court played there hearts out and left nothing in the tank at the end of the game. This team has nothing. No heart, No will, and above all no team attitude. It is disturbing that coach can not reach these kids. I believe that we have really run into some players that just don't care about anything but themselves. Hope I am wrong but, when I got in fights I always got back up; this team stays on the ground.......Team just lays down and doesn't care:eddie187_jpg_xs:

Last edited:
I have watched the lean years of OU basketball like most of you but, in those years we didn't have the best talent. The players that got on the court played there hearts out and left nothing in the tank at the end of the game. This team has nothing. No heart, No will, and above all no team attitude. It is disturbing that coach can not reach these kids. I believe that we have really run into some players that just don't care about anything but themselves. Hope I am wrong but, when I got in fights I always got back up; this team stays on the ground.......

You are not wrong. Coach even made them use the cheerleaders locker room and wear black jerseys to earn the right to wear OU gear. It seems to have zero impact. WW doesn't give a damn and the team is following that lead.

Back