Tiny Gallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUguy11

Reaction score
All these people S********TU, B*n and others, need to shut up and wait to hear something on this. Tiny did nothing in this situation, its all the Man looking to mess things up. Your supposed to be OU fans, not wishy washy osu fans.

I don't even know what to say to this. Yes, my thread was pretty stupid and rushed, and it was rightfully locked. But I don't think my main thesis was pretty far off: A guy has done a stupid thing, then another stupid thing, then he disappears for games, then he shows bad attitude, then he gets suspended for stuff that happened BEFORE THE SEASON= a serious situation that is correctable but I don't think will be.

Lol ok the Man was a little much, but the NCAA is what I was implying.

And the thing is Tiny did nothing, its all a weak investigation without any evidence. So therefore all of you coming down on him is weak of you.

What a joke, can somebody shut this fool up? Plenty of Tiny threads without starting a new one to call me out.

Ok if you are correct and it's later proved you are, fine I'll dance with you in the daisies. But don't think I just started questioning Tiny's effort. I'm definitely not wishywashy...maybe *****y, but not wishywashy.

Ouguy11, you appear to have some inside information. Please tell us more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back