Tiny walked off during FT?

Did you see the asst. coach go after him, and tiny just walked by him like he wasn't there. I think everyone on this team has an attitude, and they need to get knocked down a peg. Lock them all in an closet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see the asst. coach go after him, and tiny just walked by him like he wasn't there. I think everyone on this team has an attitude, and they need to get knocked down a peg. Lock them all in a closet.

Turn the lights off too. :ez-laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a strange play for sure. Maybe BT can get it up on YouTube. He was still playing hard up to that point, but I still have no idea why he did that during Fitz's second FT.

arguing with a teammate, not paying attention and causing a lane violation. terrible discipline during an incredibly frustrating evening.

Both Magino and Leach are looking for work right now, maybe we could hire them both as basketball personnel liasons. :)

During one of the later timeouts in the second half if you could read lips you could pick up Jeff's opinion of what was going on out on the court. I think it started with, "This is total bulls***t . . ."

Boomer Sooner!

Both Magino and Leach are looking for work right now, maybe we could hire them both as basketball personnel liasons. :)

During one of the later timeouts in the second half if you could read lips you could pick up Jeff's opinion of what was going on out on the court. I think it started with, "This is total bulls***t . . ."

Boomer Sooner!

There was also an f-bomb in there as well.

Capel has lost this team this is brutal if he was a NBA coach he would be fired tomorrow.

Boomer Sooner!

He definetely needs to be sitting in a closet.

Capel needs to make one move to establish control of the team. I wonder if he has the fortitude to do it?

I definitely think he made a bad choice in playing TMG and Tiny after missing a practice. They should have sat for the whole game.

I definitely think he made a bad choice in playing TMG and Tiny after missing a practice. They should have sat for the whole game.
Tge team leader is a sophomore, not a freshman. The team leader has been permitted to linger on the floor without playing any defense or making any attempt to play defense. He is permitted to remain on the floor despite making almost no effort and making sloppy passes that only serve to indicate his attitude.

If the others follow the example set by the leader, what do you have?

I agree.

From being an assistant high school basketball coach, when the best player is not the hardest worker and doesn't buy into what you are selling, you have problems.

Everyone else follows their lead.

Anyone get a copy of it on youtube? I missed it and would like to see it.

Anyone get a copy of it on youtube? I missed it and would like to see it.

I checked youtube and I couldn't find one single video of it. Basically what happened was Fitz was getting ready to shoot a pair of free throws and as soon as Fitz shot the first one Tiny just walks off towards the other end of the floor which ends up being a lane violation. As soon as Tiny walks back towards the bench one of the assistants just ripped into him and Capel had a confused / bewildered look on his face.

I don't know why Ting did what he did but there is no excuse for it and I wonder if Tiny will get any sort of punishment and if he does I will be all for it.

They are lucky they are not indefinitely suspended from the team. You do not miss practice. You do not come late to practice. If there is an ice storm you figure it out. You are so freaking scared that you will miss practice that you figure it out. You leave two days early because you fear the consequences of being late and cannot even comprehend the idea of missing.

Two players missing practice is entirely on the Coach.

Back