Tiny's IQ

Navy2004

Reaction score
I am really impressed with his basketball IQ. Seems to really know the game and makes good decisions. Those long arms and handling the ball will become a awesome weapon as he develops. I agree in somebodies statement earlier he does offset the loss of BG a little bit right now and he can really become another National Player of the Year.

I am really impressed with his basketball IQ. Seems to really know the game and makes good decisions. Those long arms and handling the ball will become a awesome weapon as he develops. I agree in somebodies statement earlier he does offset the loss of BG a little bit right now and he can really become another National Player of the Year.

You gotta love his potential, Navy. No doubt about that. He has impressed me thus far.

Someone said this on Saturday night. I think we may have to start running more of the offense through him. I love the activity of our guards right now, but this would help the offense. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:tinypower

Someone said this on Saturday night. I think we may have to start running more of the offense through him. I love the activity of our guards right now, but this would help the offense. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:tinypower

It was coolm who said it, and I agree with him. Tiny is not a selfish player and can really pass the basketball. It would benefit our guards to run the offense through him in the halfcourt more.

He is gonna be a solid player, but like i have said many times he is learning how to play as a post player...Capel is demanding him be dominant on the post and not letting him stray out to the 3pt line like he did so much in high school....

This is IMO why we arent seeing him play as dominant as some expected, it's a whole new game for him...not only are the players bigger and better inside now, but he is out of his comfort zone...once he starts to feel more comfortable on the offensive end he will be a beast, he already has the boarding down...

He really has alot he can work on in the post. I know that the weight loss is really hard to get over in your movement and so forth. It would be interesting to see how he would be if Coach allows him to work from the outside in because, when he plays against other centers and brings them out it really makes other teams at a disadvantage. This is going to be real fun to watch....

Back