Tip In Club Bus Trip to TCU Game (Saturday)

SoonerTraveler

Reaction score
Passing along this letter from the OU men's basketball office.

Subject: Tip In Bus Trip - OU vs. TCU

Hello All,

We plan on taking a bus down to Ft. Worth for the OU vs. TCU game on Feb. 7, 2015. If you are interested or want to go for sure, please contact the MBB office or sign up during Tip In Club before the WVU game on Feb. 3, 2015 (doors open at 5:30 p.m.).

Details:

The cost is $85.00 (game ticket, bus fare, lunch, snacks, drinks)
The bus will depart the LNC at 9:30 a.m., the game begins at 2:00 p.m., and will return directly after the game.

* We do not need payment until we know for sure the bus can go (i.e., enough people sign up).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are already signed up or aware of the trip, please disregard this email, or pass along to your friends who are not Tip In members. Remember, you do not have to be a member to go on the bus trips.

Thank you for you support, hope to see you all tonight to cheer on the team against WVU.

TENIA HALL

Oklahoma Men's Basketball
Administrative Assistant
2900 S. Jenkins, Norman, OK 73019

WK – 405.325.4732
FAX – 405.325.7562

Thall@ou.edu

Update:

Hello tip in -

We are hoping to take a bus to tcu (ft. Worth), however, we still do not have enough people. If you are planning on going but haven't contacted us, please do asap. Also, if you have already signed up i will be in touch with you by wednesday to let you know if we are going to have enough people.

Please remember you do not have to be a tip in member to go, so please tell your friends, even if you won't be able to attend.

Details:

The cost is $85.00 (game ticket, bus fare, lunch, snacks, drinks)
The bus will depart the lnc at 9:30 a.m., the game begins at 2:00 p.m., and will return directly after the game.

* We do not need payment until we know for sure the bus can go.

Thank you for your time, we hope to see you all at the game tomorrow against wvu at 7:00 p.m., doors open for tip in at 5:30 p.m.

Tenia hall
Oklahoma men's basketball
Administrative assistant
2900 s. Jenkins, norman, ok 73019

wk – 405.325.4732
fax – 405.325.7562

thall@ou.edu

Too bad. I would do it if I lived in the OKC area. That's a good price for what they provide plus it would make for a fun day. I'm sure the stories would be a lot of fun after the game.

I bet they get enough folks signed up to make a go of it. It should be a lot of fun for an OU basketball fan.

The bus trip is on! There is still room on the bus for more Sooner fans.

Latest message from basketball office:

Thank you all for your patience, I just found out the bus will be going, and the cost is $85.00.

Please feel free to call us with your CC# or bring in a check tomorrow. We will need payment before the trip on Saturday. A box lunch will be provided, but feel free to bring any snacks you may need.

Thank you for you support, I'm sure you all will have a great time!

TENIA HALL
Oklahoma Men's Basketball
Administrative Assistant
2900 S. Jenkins, Norman, OK 73019
WK – 405.325.4732
FAX – 405.325.7562
Thall@ou.edu

Last edited:
I hope you guys that are going on the trip have a blast. I'm envious. Cheer loud!

Back