tmg needs to be more aggressive

luckyc1423

Reaction score
tmg has to be more aggressive....willie is not the primary offensive player that we were hoping coming into the season, but he is one hell of a active role player as shown last year....create on the offensive end tmg....drive dish and WW will come alive

if we can get tmg to be aggressive both tmg and willlie can co-exist!

There are definite chemistry issues with TMG and WW on the floor at the same time. TMG does not know how to be the man, Willie dribbles too much.

once they figure it out though they are going to be real good offensively....tmg just has to realize he HAS to be the steve nash of this offense....he has to play like he did the last few games...he doesnt have to score like he did but must drive and find willie and let willie be the spectacular role player like he was last year

He just needs to be our main focal point on O. Willie second after the ball be taken inside or dribble penetration. I know easier said than done. Oh yeah, Wright and Gallon need to catch it too.

I agree if they figure it out we could be really good. Unfortunately, if they dont figure it out real quick no NCAA. If they figure it out, we get to the dance and probably make a run. Explosive guard play can you usually help you win a couple games in the dance.

I don't think there is any way to get to the dance with this bunch. It has been fun watching a few players get better. Ray Willis, play better!

once they figure it out though they are going to be real good offensively....

We've only got a couple games left.
It's just plain bad coaching if they haven't figured it out yet.
TMG needs to stop deferring.

I don't think TMG was deferring tonight. He was just missing more shots than usual.

TMG has matured alot this season and will likely win Freshman of the Year. I agree with Msproudsooner, he merely missed some shots tonight that he had been making. He plays with such determination, you gotta feel better when he's in the game.

TMG has matured alot this season and will likely win Freshman of the Year. I agree with Msproudsooner, he merely missed some shots tonight that he had been making. He plays with such determination, you gotta feel better when he's in the game.

Couldn't agree more. The first of the season I had to keep telling myself he's just a kid and a freshman. I just didn't see all the hype. Now after the past month watching TMG is exciting. To watch someone mature and grow like he has is a joy. I'm excited about next year. Seeing how much more TMG actually all of the players have advanced over the coming summer hopefully will be a worthwhile wait.

I thought he would jsut puke when he passed to Ryan in the first half. Of course, the ball bounced off the bricks and into the stands.

Back