Tony Crocker...can he keep it up?

luckyc1423

Reaction score
I think if tony crocker can give a similiar consistent performance like his last game we are going to be very difficult to beat. WW has probably had his worst game of the year, and we were still in the game imo.....I know the score didnt reflect that but we were a couple shots away from being there....I am vcu had a great game and everytime we tried to make a run they had an answer.

With pledger playing like he is, crocker keeping up his last performance, and WW being the WW of old...I would love to see a team outplay those three guards...Then when you add a more experienced gallon we are going to be able to point up some points!!

I have said from day one that we will loose to teams we shouldnt loose to and we will beat teams we shouldnt beat...
The one thing that is clear is that I surely would not want to play this team in the tournament, if we can get on a roll lookout!!

Even with the loss I am extremely happy how things are playing out....

T-Crock has been a streaky player since he arrived at OU.

Don't see much reason to think that will change.

That's the point. What you don't realize is that Tony is more than just offense for this team. We need his defense. Whatever he is able to give us points wise would be gravy. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:crocker

I hope T Crock has a great year. He seems like a great kid.

I can't put my finger on it yet, but croc does look different to me. He just looks stronger, and more under control. Hope this continues, as he is one of my favorites. He was loyal to us, and I will always be a loyal fan of his. Probably just the way I was raised to think. Semper Fi.

Back