23. Villanova
24. Indiana
25. Georgetown
26. Ohio State
27. LSU
28. Boston College
29. Butler
30. Tennessee

I do not see Oklahoma State, that must be a typo (yes this is sarcasm)

Nice find, BT!

I doubt if anyone on this board will be surprised to see OU ranked in the top fifteen. But you can bet there are plenty of fans who will find it hard to accept the fact that our success is rivaled by no more than a dozen or so programs nationally. I think #14 is about where we should be ranked.

I know this only covers the past decade, but much thanks to these three for making this program what it is today. :clap

:billy2849::kelvin:jcapel

I know this only covers the past decade, but much thanks to these three for making this program what it is today. :clap

No kidding. The Trifecta! lol

Well said! :woot

Have Wisconsin and Illinois really been any better than OU? I know both have made Final Fours and done well in the tournament.

I am not sure I can agree with Texas being above OU over the last 30 years. I also don't think I could put Florida at No. 2 when you are talking about 30 years. I agree with those that question Wisconsin and Illlinois. Other than those few comments I don't think I can complain about that list too much.

I am not sure I can agree with Texas being above OU over the last 30 years. I also don't think I could put Florida at No. 2 when you are talking about 30 years. I agree with those that question Wisconsin and Illlinois. Other than those few comments I don't think I can complain about that list too much.

Its only over the last decade

Its only over the last decade

See what happens when you don't read accurately. I would probably now put Florida No. 2. I am still not sure about Texas being ahead of OU but I think a good case can be made.

Back