Trey Zeigler question...

elmocarp

Reaction score
The last list I heard for him was Michigan, Michigan St, UCLA, Arizona, Arizona St, OU, Providence and Central Michigan. Have any dropped off or have any new teams emerged?

And what about his visits? I know he has been to OU and Michigan, but that's all I know for sure. I remember hearing he was about to go to UCLA and Arizona a couple weeks ago, but I never heard if he made it in.

Anyway, I guess I'm having a hard time figuring out why OU wouldn't have a great shot with this guy. If OU is a great destination for Lamb, then why wouldn't it be for Zeigler? They have very similar games and would both fit right into areas of need at OU. He only gets 5 official visits, and OU was one of them, so why don't we think we get him?

Anyway, he is the guard I'd most like to add. He's a good kid, but he's also tough and a real competitor. Anyway, I know no one really seems to know what either of the Michigan kids (Zeigler and McCallum) are thinking, but people seem to think that no news is bad news.

Does anyone know anything on Trey? Henzo?

(BTW Jessie, we all know you think he is going to Arizona, so there's no need to post it).

I don't know anything except I noticed that Coach Capel is following him on his twitter - actually him and McCallum. For a guy that I hadn't heard much about us being in on it was nice to see, even if it means absolutely nothing.

The main reason for no interest right now, in my mind, is his lack of interest in making a decision before the late signing period. After his visit to Oklahoma I had heard he is in no hurry to make a decision and will likely wait until he sees what happens with his father after the 2009-10 season before moving towards making a decision.

So, when he starts getting around the making a decision, things could begin to shake out and Oklahoma could be in the picture.. but at this point it's all still up in the air with Zeigler.

Back