Trouble at Kansas

From the phog:

Last year he ran and tried to hide from the cops in the stairwell of an adjacent building after shooting the cheesehead. This year, he stayed at the scene of the crime and owned up to it, like a man. That shows the level of growth and maturity that we are known for at the University of Kansas.

lol

I love that Bill Self slash Tupac pic. Can we make that a smilie.

Morris had a 20 year old male with him, a 22 year old female and a 16 year old female.

the article was incorrect. morris had a 16 year old girl in the passenger seat and a 22 year woman in the back seat. the 20 year old male was a passenger in the victim's car.

the article was incorrect. morris had a 16 year old girl in the passenger seat and a 22 year woman in the back seat. the 20 year old male was a passenger in the victim's car.

That's just what I read on Keitzman's website. It may not be right. Most of what Keitzman says about KU isn't. Sys did you hear him stammering on the radio once he got shut down. It was classic. He was nearly yelling at Pollard and talking over him. It was awesome.

That's just what I read on Keitzman's website. It may not be right. Most of what Keitzman says about KU isn't. Sys did you hear him stammering on the radio once he got shut down. It was classic. He was nearly yelling at Pollard and talking over him. It was awesome.

:airwillie

i didn't hear any of the radio coverage, just saw the curtis kitchen article.

i agree that keitzman is horrible.

Back