Utes let one get away against Sooners >>> Salt Lake Tribune

"It was heart-breaking," he said. "It was like one of those feelings around Christmas when you want something and you feel like you are going to get it and you open your present and it's not what you expected. It feels like that."
:ez-laugh:

Coach, I'm laughing because I don't like you. I got sick watching your "woe is us" attitude all day while your big goofball ugly lurch kept hacking and hacking, then would raise his 12 foot arms in the air as if he was straight up. Your mannerisms were neither becoming nor to the level of a Division 1 Coach. I'll be the first to laugh when you get canned. If your underwhelming team would not have thrown in a bunch of prayers in the first half you would have been run out of the gym by a bunch of 18-19 year olds.

Let one get away? OU was up for almost the entire second half...? The Sooners ALMOST let one get away.

Coach, I'm laughing because I don't like you. I got sick watching your "woe is us" attitude all day while your big goofball ugly lurch kept hacking and hacking, then would raise his 12 foot arms in the air as if he was straight up. Your mannerisms were neither becoming nor to the level of a Division 1 Coach. I'll be the first to laugh when you get canned. If your underwhelming team would not have thrown in a bunch of prayers in the first half you would have been run out of the gym by a bunch of 18-19 year olds.

Play is like a runaway freight train today. Total domination and destruction in just about every thread. Just stay out of his way or you gonna get run over.

Back