Warren tweaks ankle late >>> The Oklahoman

WW was not at 100%. He didn't have mono or he would have been back in Norman still but that ankle was not completely healed. This quote tells me all I need to know.

"It hasn’t healed all the way yet,” Warren said. "On that last drive, I tried to come to a complete stop and it just buckled.”

This is getting old...mono...ankle...I believe the ankle but the dude should have traveled with the team to OSU if it really was just a bug
Didnt cade play with a bug for a few games? This dude needs to grow a pair and show some heart

This is getting old...mono...ankle...I believe the ankle but the dude should have traveled with the team to OSU if it really was just a bug
Didnt cade play with a bug for a few games? This dude needs to grow a pair and show some heart

This post makes me want to slam my head into a wall.

1) Why make him travel to Stillwater, stay overnight, when he wasn't going to play? Why put the rest of our players at risk for a contagious illness (which has happened a ton this year already)? Why not allow him to stay home, get plenty of rest, get plenty of fluids, take his medicine, and get better?

2) Grow a pair and show some heart? The kid played in Boulder last night, 5,000 above sea level, fighting an illness and a bum ankle. WHAT MORE DOES HE HAVE TO DO TO SHOW HEART?

3) Comparing Cade's "bug" with Willie's "bug" is ridiculous on so many different levels.

Last edited:

Boca?

Why? Willie didn't have mono.

He tested positive for mono, did he not?

First and foremost, it's stupid to compare Cade and Willie because we have no clue how bad either of their symptoms are/were, we have no clue what the symptoms were at all, we have no clue what medicine they received and how that medicine affected them, we have no clue whether their symptoms allowed them to get much sleep, we have no clue if they got dehydrated or not, etc. The list goes on and on.

Just because one player played well while sick doesn't mean every other player who is sick can play and play well. Sick is far too broad of a term

Last edited:
Capel said Willie had mono and Tiny was suspended because he knew the Sooners were going to lose to OSU and he needed a good excuse.:rolleyes:

In a 48 hour period, it went from WW could be done for the year to he's playing at CU. We have some dissenion in the building. Now, more issues.

Absolutely unreal!

Back