And we assume that following will be back:
1 Steven Pledger
2 Andrew Fitzgerald
3 Orlando Allen
4 Cade Davis

Plus we bring in:
5 Cameron Clark
6 TJ Taylor

Then who gets the remaining 7 'ships? Thoughts?

Actually it appears that Allen is also transfering.
Staggering.

I haven't seen or heard of any official announcement of these players being gone. Let's just wait until Coach Capel makes his statements please. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Okay... then now we have 8!

Out of this 8 we should only give out at the most 5 as we will hopefully need the other 3 for the following year. We can't use them all up this year as Cade will be our only senior next year.

Hardrick is still on the team and I don't see him leaving.

Who is expecting Hardrick to transfer? I've seen plenty of message board types who think he should, but no source suggesting he will.

It was just stated on the premium board on the another site that Hardrick will also transfer,to get playing time..GoSooners!!!!

Hell we need Hardrick, at least as a practice player.

It was just stated on the premium board on the another site that Hardrick will also transfer,to get playing time..GoSooners!!!!
if he cant get on court here as depleted as this team is , were is he going to get playing time?

I think he will go to a lower divison university,Hardrick can see the wrting on the wall...GoSooners!!

With Willis now gone and Hardrick expected to transfer, if we lose:
TMG
Warren
Tiny

And we assume that following will be back:
1 Steven Pledger
2 Andrew Fitzgerald
3 Orlando Allen
4 Cade Davis

Plus we bring in:
5 Cameron Clark
6 TJ Taylor

Then who gets the remaining 7 'ships? Thoughts?

There is a small chance we only have three returning schollie players... I hate to say this but we might be better off without capel...I think he will be a great coach but I am not sure we have time to wait around for that to happen.. We are rebuilding with the same coach that made this all collaspe????

Then in a year or two will we be rebuilding again?? Because if we sign five jucos like everyone wants we will be quickly loosing everyone again in a few years

I don't know if Orlando is transferring or not, but after reading his facebook page I have respect for the Big O...he seems to be a good kid...very religious...a brand new daddy (his baby is less than 3 weeks old)...if he tranfers to UCO to be near his girl and his new baby, I respect that and wish him well...

I don't know if Orlando is transferring or not, but after reading his facebook page I have respect for the Big O...he seems to be a good kid...very religious...a brand new daddy (his baby is less than 3 weeks old)...if he tranfers to UCO to be near his girl and his new baby, I respect that and wish him well...

I don't blame him one bit. Good luck to the young man if that's what he decides to do. :clap

Last edited:
Even though he doesnt play The Big O appears to be a postivie influence we could use in the locker room if he were to step up as a Sr and be a vocal leader with Cade. IMO

Even though he doesnt play The Big O appears to be a postivie influence we could use in the locker room if he were to step up as a Sr and be a vocal leader with Cade. IMO

That is why I would like for him to stay but it appears that the coaching staff has other ideas. I hope nothing but the best for Big O.

Last edited:
That is why I would like for him to stay but it appears that the coaching staff has other ideas. I hope noting but the best for Big O.

If Big O leaves it will be because he wants to be closer to his girlfriend and child. There is nothing that points to Capel asking him to leave.

If the coaching staff had a choice they would be keeping as many as they can. They certainly wouldn't be running off guys like Hardrick and Allen right now.

Back