What could have been

OU was really close to having a national championship caliber team, but the phone calls ruined it. Damion James, Scottie Reynolds, Blake Griffin, Taylor Griffin, Tony Crocker, etc.

So close....

OU was really close to having a national championship caliber team, but the NCAA violations ruined it. Damion James, Scottie Reynolds, Blake Griffin, Taylor Griffin, Tony Crocker, etc.

So close....

Fixed

OU was really close to having a national championship caliber team, but the phone calls ruined it. Damion James, Scottie Reynolds, Blake Griffin, Taylor Griffin, Tony Crocker, etc.

So close....

I know, imagine if we had a floor leader like Reynolds and another big body inside with Blake last year. Oh well....

So close....

If Damion came here, Taylor was going to transfer. So we would likely not of gotten Blake, fwiw.

:tinypower

Under Kelvin, Taylor thought he was going to be played over by Damion. So, he basicially told KS that he was transferring when/if DJ came. If he transferred, KS chances of getting BG were very little. BG wanted to play college ball with his bro or otherwise go to Duke or UNC etc.
:tinypower

i marginally regret not having Moose on last year's team. and maybe this one. otherwise, i'm over all of it.

Back