What recruit will we land considering our options

luckyc1423

Reaction score
These are the big recruits I can think of that we are in on
1) T Jones
2) Mccallum
3) Lamb
4) J Smith

I dont get a good vibe about mccallum being a sooner....and I thought lamb would be a sooner but now thinking about it he may not because of the clark signing (rather have clark)

so it looks like it is down to signing jones or smith as our next commit? given how highly touted these guys are this will not be an easy task...it may be tough to sign another bigtime recruit and we may be having clark and tj as the forefront of our class (nothing wrong with that it was just a statement)

Lamb and Jones. I think Smith and McCallum are somewhat longshots.

Are we going after another Point Guard? It seems that we need another one....if the guy we get is not good enough to warrant playing a two pg system then we atleast need a backup to TMG when he is tired or in foul trouble...maybe a juco kid something similiar to leary?

Yea I guess he is listed as a PG but I always thought he was/would be more of a two....on espn they list the things that he needs to improve on and one of them is his ball handling...but I guess that could be said for a lot of pg's...so I am not sure I suppose he will be our back up then if he can really play the position...that would be great for TJ if he could play the point, that would mean that he can play multiple positions which will really help OU

Lamb and Jones. I think Smith and McCallum are somewhat longshots.
Seconded.

I think Lamb and TJ would be good enough back ups to TMG at the point if we got both. I still believe Lamb is gonna wanna to work at the point some because I bet that is his best shot at the league.

I'm hoping we get a "wink" on October 4th.

Back