When do we get WW and Crock back?

I suspect Willie will and Tony won't on what I have heard.

I think we have a week off after Nebraska, hopefully we can win that and get back to full strength for Texas.

Both are gametime decisions. I would be surprised to see Crocker play but I wouldn't be surprised to see WW play.

Last edited:
Tony will most likely not be back by Saturday. He went and got his mri's today.... willie is up in the air! Possible WW will be back Saturday

Wow. 5 different posts by 5 different posters all saying different things.

I guess that means there's no reason to believe any of it.

Wow. 5 different posts by 5 different posters all saying different things.

I guess that means there's no reason to believe any of it.

idea.jpg

Now you understand the innerwebs!

Both are gametime decisions. I wouldn't be surprised to see Crocker play but I would be surprised to see WW play.

Really?
I thought Tony's injury was more serious?

And you thought Willie would be good to go a week ago against Tech but was scratched right before the game?

I'm not trying to call you out, just wondering if this is a typo or there's some new info you've gained?

Really?
I thought Tony's injury was more serious?

And you thought Willie would be good to go a week ago against Tech but was scratched right before the game?

I'm not trying to call you out, just wondering if this is a typo or there's some new info you've gained?

Ya it was a typo, sorry guys and gals, strike that and reverse it. Crock's is definitely more serious because he reinjured it.

WW practiced a little today and is no longer in his boot. Crock is still in the boot and probably will not play although both players are gametime decisions.

WW practiced a little today and is no longer in his boot. Crock is still in the boot and probably will not play although both players are gametime decisions.

Thanks for the info, I hope WWIII plays. I think this this a great chance for us to steal a road win in a brutal big 12.

Hopefully, Willie can go. TMG can't do it by himself on the road. We'll need another legitimate offensive threat to emerge tonight.

i think a message board isnt the best place to get your 'inside' information about the condition of a person who is actually affiliated with the team. we'll find out when the game starts.

Back