Who is this guy with TMG?

Sooner23

Reaction score
tmgvy.jpg

Vince "I'll be the next black QB to win a Super Bowl" Young

You know for one being a 6'5/6'6 QB, and the other a 5'10 PG, their heights don't look like that huge of a difference... With reports that TMG was under 5'10, I'm beginning to think he truly could be that size, unless VY is like 6'2 haha

You know for one being a 6'5/6'6 QB, and the other a 5'10 PG, their heights don't look like that huge of a difference... With reports that TMG was under 5'10, I'm beginning to think he truly could be that size, unless VY is like 6'2 haha

Well, VY's waist is about even with TMG's jersey number.

Height is over rated. People have said Fitz is as short as 6'6 and even if he is 2 inches or 3 inches really isn't as big as people make it to be.

VY is a larger-than-life figure in inner-city Houston. I would expect TMG to be a little more excited-looking in the pic though that doesn't seem to be the case. VY leaning in for the pic and flashing a 'horns sign shows, to me, that he's still hanging his hat on what he did in '05.

VY is a larger-than-life figure in inner-city Houston. I would expect TMG to be a little more excited-looking in the pic though that doesn't seem to be the case. VY leaning in for the pic and flashing a 'horns sign shows, to me, that he's still hanging his hat on what he did in '05.

TMG has quite a following down there as well. I hope his legend continues to grow.

Back